Search this Blog

27.9.09

I Wore A Bikini (And SPF 70) Yesterday


I haven’t been in a bathing suit all summer, but I got talked into spending the afternoon at the beach with some really cute boys… and an even cuter English bulldog puppy. And it was probably the last gorgeous weekend of the season. How could I pass that up?
Sign up for Glamour.com’s Style Tips of the Week and Beauty Tip of the Day newsletters!

I’m beyond diligent with the sunscreen. I apply it 30 minutes before sun exposure, every hour or so after that and immediately after getting out of the ocean. The boys: Not a single tube of sunscreen among them. (Okay, that’s a stretch, my guy did have one, but he only used it when I nagged him about it.)

Does your man wear SPF? Do you push the issue and try to get him to slather it on when you do? Now that summer’s on it’s way out, do you plan on being less crazy about reapplying? (I don’t.)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
For information Contact me at : andaiboy@yahoo.com