Search this Blog

29.9.09

Are You A Chic Geek? The Latest Gadgets To Lust After


I may be a blogger by trade, but what I know about technology could fit inside my patent leather Miu Miu evening bag (just ask um, anyone on the Glamour staff who was forced to endure my hard drive breakdown last week). But a new line of gadgets from Swarovski and Phillips have me rethinking the phrase "geek chic."

I've seen plenty of sequin-spangled iPod headphones recently, but the latest collaboration between Swarovski and Phillips, called the Active Crystals collection, takes things to a whole new level. This little necklace may look like your average piece of bling, but it's actually a memory stick that can hold up to 2,000 photos or 500 songs.




It also comes in the form of a little bracelet/charm that I'm sure is all the rage in Harajuku.






And finally, who says a Bluetooth headset (talk time, five hours) is only for the Dockers-wearing-40-something-dude-on-the-golf-course? This Swarovski-embellished version is kinda cute, no?





They're all available at swarovski.com and at Saks Fifth Avenue stores. I'm feeling an early holiday gift for your co-worker...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
For information Contact me at : andaiboy@yahoo.com